DigiByte is the fastest, most secure and most scalable cryptocurrency on the planet. There are many reasons why people love it so much, but one of the main ones is that it has some of the best security features in the world.
Buying DigiByte (DGB) in 2019 is a big decision. In order to make the right decision, it’s important to be informed and know what you’re getting into before making any purchases. This guide will help you understand the basics of DigiByte and how to buy it on Bittrex.
Have you set your heart on purchasing Digibyte (DGB) but aren’t sure how to go about it? We’ll show you where to purchase Digibyte the simplest way possible, as well as the actions you’ll need to do.
Where Can I Purchase Digibyte?
DGB is available on a variety of cryptocurrency exchanges. However, the user-friendliness of these exchangers varies, and some are regarded in better esteem than others. TotalCrypto prefers to keep things simple and buys Digibyte on the most user-friendly exchange. As a result, we suggest purchasing DGB using Kucoin. It is not only one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges for altcoin investors, but it is also one of the most user-friendly.
The issue is that most cryptocurrency exchanges, including Kucoin, do not accept traditional currency deposits. This means you’ll have to acquire Bitcoin via a fiat currency crypto exchange, then transfer it to Kucoin to purchase Digibyte. It’s inconvenient, but there’s no other method to obtain DGB.
Coinbase is the most popular method to enter the cryptocurrency markets, and it has been tried and proven by over 21 million bitcoin investors. This is somewhat unsurprising, considering that Coinbase is often regarded as the world’s most user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange.
To purchase Digibyte using normal money, just open a Coinbase account and deposit your USD, EUR, or GBP, which will be converted into Bitcoin. Then all you have to do is transfer this Bitcoin to your new Kucoin account and exchange it for DGB. It’s a little time-consuming, but there’s no easier way to purchase Digibyte on a user-friendly exchange that takes normal currency deposits.
Getting Started With Coinbase
If you already have Bitcoin or Ethereum and wish to purchase DGB with it, simply move on to the Kucoin part of this tutorial. If you don’t have Coinbase set up yet, you’ll be able to purchase Digibyte using Paypal, a credit card, or a bank transfer if you use this platform.
What You Should Know
- Coinbase is the best place to start if you want to get into the cryptocurrency market. They’ve concentrated on creating a platform that makes buying cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin as simple as possible.
- More than 21 million people have made Coinbase their home.
- Fully Regulated: The platform complies with all applicable regulations.
- Bitcoin may be purchased via PayPal, a bank transfer, or a credit card.
- Beginner-Friendly: Coinbase takes pride in being the simplest method to purchase Bitcoin.
Do you want to buy DGB with a deposit of more than $100? Join Coinbase via us and get a $10 bonus!
Do you need some assistance getting started with Coinbase? Simply follow the steps in our Coinbase setup tutorial.
What Should You Do After Your Coinbase Account Is Created?
After you’ve established your account, you’ll need to make a deposit and purchase some Bitcoin. You’ll have your Bitcoin in no time if you follow the six steps below:
- Make sure you’re signed into Coinbase and click the ‘Buy/Sell’ option.
- Click the ‘Add a Payment Method’ option on the following screen.
- The next step is to choose a deposit method. Bank account transfers are the most cost-effective and fee-free method of depositing on Coinbase. This method, however, is the slowest, and it may take up to five working days for your money to be deposited to your account. Instant deposits may be made using PayPal or a bank card. Just keep in mind that depositing using a credit card will cost you 3.99 percent.
- You’ll want to purchase some Bitcoin after your money has cleared in your account. To do so, go to the ‘Buy/Sell’ tab and choose bitcoin.
- To complete the order, enter the amount you wish to spend in Bitcoin and the wallet where you have money.
- Double-check your purchase before clicking the “Confirm Buy” button.
Do you want to purchase Bitcoin without paying the Coinbase fees? If you’re willing to jump through a few extra hoops, you can. You’ll need to utilize CoinbasePro to purchase Bitcoin with the lowest costs available (formerly GDAX). In our Coinbase tutorial, we teach you how to accomplish this.
BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BAT, XLM, ZEC, DAI, ZRX are all available cryptos.
Credit/debit card, bank transfer, and PayPal are all acceptable methods of payment.
Currencies accepted: AUD, GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, SGD
Email and FAQs are available for assistance.
Fees are 4% of the total.
Kucoin may be used to purchase Digibyte.
On Coinbase, you should now have some Bitcoin. The next step is to create a Kucoin account so you may exchange your Bitcoin for DGB.
- Kucoin offers a huge selection of altcoins, with over 150 to choose from.
- Beginners are always welcome: The exchange’s basic UI makes it one of the most user-friendly.
- Multi-Language Support: The platform supports several languages for trading.
- The People’s Choice: For altcoin investors, Kucoin is one of the best options.
Digibyte may be purchased on one of the most popular altcoin exchanges.
Do you need help setting up Kucoin? Take a look at our tutorial.
What Is The Best Way To Transfer From Coinbase To Kucoin?
After you’ve established your Kucoin account, you’ll need to transfer your Bitcoin from Coinbase to Kucoin. In just a few simple steps, we’ll teach you how to accomplish it:
Where Can I Find My Kucoin Deposit Address?
- Ensure that your new Kucoin account is active.
- From the ribbon at the top of your screen, choose ‘Assets.’
- Click ‘Deposit’ after searching for Bitcoin in the search box.
- Make sure you really want to put Bitcoin into your Kucoin account.
- Make a note of your Bitcoin wallet address.
Sending Bitcoin to Kucoin from Coinbase
- Click the ‘Accounts’ icon at the top of your screen after you’ve signed into Coinbase.
- Then, next to your Bitcoin wallet, press the ‘send’ button.
- Copy the Kucoin Bitcoin deposit address to your clipboard and then type in the amount of Bitcoin you wish to send.
- Your Bitcoin will be transferred to your Kucoin account after you click the proceed button.
When Is The Best Time To Buy Digibyte On Kucoin?
It’s time to receive your DGB now that your Bitcoin deposit has been deposited to your Kucoin account. In five easy steps, we’ll show you how:
- Log in to Kucoin and go to the homepage by clicking the Kucoin logo in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the ‘Markets’ area of the site and click the blue ‘More’ button.
- Make sure BTC is chosen in the upper left corner of your screen, and then enter DGB into the search box. After that, the DBG/BTC market will display for you to choose.
- After that, the Kucoin trading screen will display. To obtain the best current market price for DGB, click the hyperlinked best price text and input the amount you want to pay. To spend all of your BTC on Digibyte, click the ‘Max’ button.
- Your purchase will be completed and DGB credited to your account after you click the green “Buy” button.
BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and over 100 more cryptos are all available.
Only crypto is accepted as a deposit method.
Cryptocurrencies are the only ones that are accepted.
Email for assistance
Fees are 0.10 percent of the total.
Digibyte has now been purchased by you. We want to be as safe as possible at TotalCrypto, which includes keeping DGB on a hardware wallet device. We enjoy the Kucoin exchange, but we’re not sure we can trust them to keep our Digibyte secure indefinitely. You should be aware that cryptocurrency exchange hacks are quite frequent, and that clients who have money on hacked exchanges often do not get their cash back if the exchange is hacked.
The most popular hardware wallet device that supports DGB is the Ledger Nano S. Yes, these gadgets will cost you about $100, but we believe it is a reasonable amount to pay for peace of mind. After you’ve received your Ledger, read our thorough tutorial on how to set up the Ledger Nano S to understand how to use it properly.
DISCLAIMER: The activity of the cryptoassets discussed in this paper is uncontrolled. This post is not intended to provide financial advice. Always do independent research.
DigiByte is a cryptocurrency that has been around since 2014. It’s one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap and it’s currently trading at $0.01 per coin. Reference: how to buy digibyte 2021.
- where to buy dgb coin
- how to buy dgb on coinbase
- how to buy digibyte 2020
- how to buy digibyte on binance
- best place to buy digibyte